Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Another Tooth 🦷 Bit the Dust!!!

T yanked another loose tooth (one of his upper two year old molars) out yesterday. I find it funny that people are posting thing such as this because of the Coronavirus:

But yet T is like hey mom I yanked my loose tooth out. He’s like my hand wasn’t touching my face and I’m like but it was all in your mouth...LOL🤣🤣🤣!!!!

Reality check: Kids touch everything!!!  T can’t go anywhere without touching things. It’s why I always keep hand sanitizer on me at all times...LOL!  (And I did that before the Coronavirus). 

#lifewithboys #itsneverending #boysarejustgross 

No comments: