Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

My Silly Boy

So T got his father and I talked into playing Pokémon Go with him. I’m not a big fan of Pokémon. But the game is cool. It gets you moving more. I’ve moved more and gotten more exercise in the last month then I have in the last year. It’s been something fun to do as you get your exercise. We are always trying to ☝️ up the other while we play and walk. I sit so much of my days because of homeschooling T and also taking him to his training sessions. I’m really enjoying moving more. We are outside more and at home sitting less. It’s been a good change and gives us more bonding time with our son. So many things I thought I’d never be doing. Like, raising an elite athlete, playing Pokémon Go, traveling a ton for competitions. None of those things were in my plans. God knew though. He gifted us our crazy silly athletic boy and we wouldn’t trade the life we are living now for anything in world. We are loving every moment with him. Here’s a pic of T fighting Hitmonchan. 



No comments: