Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, July 1, 2019

Stretcher Master Calvin

T’s stretcher from back in Matthews, and he’s not your typical stretcher, he’s so much more, has been asked to be at Nationals this year so T is going to have the benefit of being stretched by him several times this week. T isn’t the only one getting in on it though. I had a session and I really understand how much better it makes you feel now that I’ve done it too. T absolutely loves Master Calvin and getting stretched. Even Scot is having a session with him. Here are a few pics I was able to get. Sorry there aren’t any of me because I’m the photographer in the family and I was the one getting the session done...LOL! 











No comments: