Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, April 15, 2019

Scot’s 50 Today!

We are all set for when he gets in from work today. Spent the morning taking care of everything for his milestone birthday. Looking forward to celebrating tonight. We thought he’d want to go to Bonefish Grill but tonpur surprise he chose Kanki. Either is a win in my opinion. Both restaurants are awesome!  



Carrot Cake is his favorite!




T is going to have him wear the t-shirt and the button that’s on the Birthday bag when we go out to eat tonight...LOL! I know I know, what goes around comes around. It’ll be my turn in November when I turn 50...LOL! 

No comments: