Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Update on Me

Since the Sunday before last I’ve been overcoming a bad cold which morphed into a bacterial sinus infection.  Life has been a little crazy with mamma down with sickness. 

God knows what we need though. I obviously have needed all this rest so my body could recoup. If I try and do too much too soon I end up taking a really good nap. The coughing is getting better finally. I believe the steroids have a lot to do with that. With all we have going on this month coming up I know God is rejuvenating my body to be able to go go go when I really need to.  Life is never boring. Thankful for God’s healing hand on me so that I can be there for my guys.




No comments: