Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, September 9, 2018

My Mom’s Mom Clara Malone

T-Money’s great grandmother. I’m posting this on here so that years from now when he’s looking back on the blogs he will see this post. She passed away from Alzheimer’s.  Towards the end she called me by my mom’s name. She could sit for hours going through the black and white photos tellin us who they were. She just couldn’t remember more recent years or knew who most of us were. She was such a precious woman who loved us grandkids and we all loved her all the way up to the end even though she didn’t know who we were. Now I have a 2nd  cousin who reminds me so much of her.  

Clara Malone 

Caitlin Samantha Nesbit (Terry Nesbit’s - 1st Couisn - daughter) 

No comments: