Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

R.I.P. Rev. Billy Graham

Today we have lost an awesome man of God!!!  While I’m happy for him because he is with the Father in Heaven I’m sadden because I remember watching his crusades as a child. They made such an impact on me as a young person. This nation has lost such an amazing man!  He will be dearly missed. RIP Rev. Billy Graham!!!

He has heard the words Well Done from Jesus and there’s a celebration going on in Heaven right now. Such a great evangelist!  While he may be gone from this world he will never be forgotten!  Check out the link below: 

No comments: