Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Decorated for the Fall

While Nan and Elaine were here last month for a visit they helped me get decorated for the Fall.  What a blessing it was that they helped me do this.  Nan does such wonderful bows and they both are great at putting wreaths together.  My mantle has never looked so good.  I actually picked out the stuff and put it in the vase though.  Go me!  I say that because anyone that knows me well knows that doing this kind of stuff is not my cup of tea even though I do really enjoy it when it's done:-).  Of course I believe with enough time around Nan and Elaine I could be converted to doing lots of this stuff...lol.  




No comments: