Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

NC Zoo

Took the opportunity to go to the Zoo today. It was Timmy's first time at the Zoo and he enjoyed every moment of it. It was hard to get him to go from one exhibit to another. The Giraffe's were his favorite part of the Zoo because he got to interact with them as you will see as you look through the pictures that we took. Enjoy!





"All these people. All this noise. Go away and leave me alone."
"Playtime!"
"I love you Mommy!"

"What a day! Time for a nap folks."
"Should I pray before I eat...Yeah!"
This is a real white alligator.







"I'm Howling Mad Murdock. I'm ready to fly. Hey wait a minute. You guys did knock BA out right?!"
We told Timmy it was time to walk to the next exhibit and this is how he walked...lol.



"Feeding the Giraffe is soooo cool."


"It sure would be nice if one of these people would come in here. Live food would be nice."
"Yeah, I'm a big bear and so what of it."


My handsome men!
"I'm sleeping....go away."
"I guess they put these here for us kids to swing on. Woohoo!"




"Ok, I was trying to sleep but you folks won't go away so I'll pose."






"Yippee, the playground is just ahead!"

"I can do it myself Daddy."


"Yeah, I'm sleeping. Can you leave now."

No comments: