Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Dinning Room Table

One of our repeat clients gave us this table. Our old table was a glass round that seated four. This one will seat six. I am so glad to get rid of the glass table because Timmy kept trying to hang on it and he was running into it. What a nice table and such a huge blessing!!! We've been looking for quite some time for a wood table but everything we saw we didn't seem to like. As soon as I saw this one I loved it. It's an original design made especially for the original owner. I was patient and waited (and those of you who know me well know that I'm not usually a very patient person) and God blessed us with such a nice table. Thank you Lord!!!

No comments: