Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving/Christmas at The Neals last weekend

Last weekend we went up to Kentucky to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas with the Neal's. It was a great trip. Timmy had so much fun with his Pop and Nan, his Aunt and Uncles, and Cousins. I took quite a bit of pictures so I'll let them do the talking. Enjoy!


"Oh boy, It's Thomas!"

"Hurry and put it together Daddy and Uncle Jeff. Maybe I should help too?"

"I love you Aunt Elaine."

"Oh boy, Elmo Slippers. Hurry and put them on Daddy."

"Oh boy, Tools!!!!!"

"Wow! This is a big stocking! One thing out and lots to go."


"Oh boy, a steering wheel that shoots out cars."

"My own play laptop computer. Yippee!"

"A card from Grandmother Stergeon (That's my great grandma)"

"Oh boy, she put monies in it! Woohoo!"

"Alright, some cars!"

"Oh boy, a carrying case for my new cars!"
"Yeah, an Elmo Pupit book."



"Hey Grandmother Stergeon let me powder your face." (Timmy got a hold of a make up brush and was going around and brushing everyones face...lol.)
"My Cousin Corey got me this shirt. I don't know how many times mom will actually let me wear it...lol."
"I got a golf lesson from my Uncle Kevin. I call him Big K. He's cool!"

No comments: