Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fun in the sand

Daddy and Timmy had fun playing in the sand together. I had fun taking pictures. My shadow is in some of the pictures. So I guess you could say I'm in them too. We are going to wear this boy out so that he doesn't wake us at 6:30 in the morning again...lol.


"Daddy look, I got sand on the shovel. Now to get it in the bucket before it falls off."

"Let's get us some sand."

"Look Daddy, it's Mommy taking pictures again. Oh brother."

"Look Daddy and Mommy, I got a shell."

This is mine and Scot's favorite picture so far. Timmy is just having so much fun in the sand.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Man that looks like SO much fun!