Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mc D's Playground

We met my friend, Paula, and her two kids, Charlie and Andie, yesterday at McDonald's for lunch and to let the kids play on the playground. They had a great time and I got a few pics of it. Enjoy.

"On my way to the top so I can go down the slide."

"Weeeeeeee. That was fun. I'm gonna do that again."
Charlie sat nice for his pic. I look forward to the day when Timmy does that.
Andie was figuring out what she wanted to do with the wipe.
Cleaning the bench seems like a good idea.

No comments: