Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Look what I did Uncle Jeff

This post is especially for Uncle Jeff. He thought one of the first things Timmy would do with his toy box would be to get inside of it but it's taken him until now to do it. Enjoy the pics Uncle Jeff. Timmy got quiet and this is how I found him this morning...lol.

"Oh no I've been caught."

"Mom, am I in trouble? I hope not because this is fun."

"Wow, this thing is big enough for me and my toys. I wonder if Dexter will fit in here too?!"

No comments: