Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Barq's Has Bite

A week or so ago Timmy learned how to sip from a straw. While I was so excited that he did it I also knew that it meant that he'd always be wanting to sip from our drinks and I was right. We stopped by Sonic yesterday afternoon after church and got lunch. Here are some pics of Timmy sipping some Barq's Root Beer from my cup...lol.


"Ahhhh, that stuff is good! Again, Again!"

1 comment:

Beth said...

Great Picture! I just saw I must have been logged in under Abigail's account when I left the other comment.