Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Our 3 Year Anniversary (November 11th)

We celebrated our Anniversary earlier tonight with some friends who were celebrating theirs too. We went to the BoneFish Grill and had a great time. What a great restaurant. I would recommend it to anyone. Awesome food and Awesome service. Here are some pics for you to enjoy.

Scottie surprised me with this when he came in the door from work today. I love that he surprised me with this. He even got me a movie that I've been wanting to see, The Proposal. I can't wait to watch it.

Scottie, Tommie Laughinghouse, and Mike Polo. Our handsome men.

Sami Polo, Deanna Laughinghouse, and Me

Here's a group picture. A great time was had by all. I'm glad that we all got to celebrate our Anniversary's together.

No comments: