Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

At church last night

Timmy stays with us for the Praise and Worship time at our church then I take him to his class. The one time I wish I had a camera and didn't he is clapping, at the appropriate time, and he is lifting his hands in worship, at the appropriate time. It was so cute to watch. He loves Praise and Worship time at our church. We have such an awesome Praise Team. I always wake up with one of the songs we sing at church in my head. If I had a cd of our Praise and Worship from church I'd sure be listening to it everyday. I love Praise and Worship music and so does Timmy. He loves to dance and clap his hands to it. Last night was the first time that he raised his hands to it though. Scot and I loved watching him as he Praised and Worshipped God. I gotta be sure to keep that camera handy because that would have been a great picture last night. Our Pastor would have loved seeing that picture too had we been able to take one. Children Praising and Worshipping God is so precious to watch.

1 comment:

The Tribe said...

I always love hopping over here and seeing how all the Neal's are getting along. Praise Him for Timmy praising HIM! - Lovely!