Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Barefoot Landing at Myrtle Beach

We went to the shops at Barefoot Landing at Myrtle Beach and they had these tigers there. Timmy really enjoyed looking at them. I tried to get Scot to turn around so that I could get a pic of Timmy and him with the tigers in the background but Timmy didn't want to turn around as you will see in one the pics below.


"Hey, please turn me back around. I want to look at the tigers some more."

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Aren't the tigers cool?! Way back when they were first there, you could have your picture taken with them. I have one of me with a tiger (and I got to touch it too!) somewhere in this house. It was so cool!!!