Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Here's some more birthday pics

Sorry that it has taken me so long to get this done but here are some more birthday pics from Timmy's birthday on May 11th. I'll try and post some more later. Enjoy!

"Oh boy, all this just for me! How Cool!"

"Thanks for the shorts!"

"Yeah, My Maw Maw got me a UNC short outfit. I love the ball that the Laughinghouse's got for me."

"How neat! A camera and more clothes. Thanks!"

"Now let's see if I can get the ball in my mouth?!"

"Oh, OK, you push the buttons and they make different sounds and they light up too. That is so cool!"

"Oh Wow! I want to play with this one now. Someone get it out of the box for me please!"

"My Uncle Ernie got me a birthday card that sings. That is so cool. I'll enjoy playing with that."
(And he did enjoy playing with it up until he finally tore it up...lol)
"Cool, a work bench with blocks and a hammer. I'll have lots of fun playing with this. Thanks!"

No comments: