Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Last night after bath time

Last night after bath time Timmy was giving us such good smiles. We were able to get a pic of his top four teeth. Check it out:

I had to cut off part of his head to get a close up good enough for you all to see his four top teeth.

He has been drooling big time for the past couple of days and this morning I was able to get a good look at his bottom gums and found that he is in the process of cutting his 7th tooth. It won't be long before it's through because I can see the tooth under his gums.

I was just thinking that he turned 10 months old two days ago (on the 11th). He is growing and changing so fast now. It still only feels like yesterday that he was born. We are enjoying every moment with him. I have taken tons of pics and I know I'm going to be taking tons more. It's a good thing that I love taking pics. Enjoy everyone!

No comments: