Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TSO (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) Concert

For my birthday my mom got us all TSO tickets. It was my first time to get to see the concert. I had heard how great the light show was over the years but had never had a chance to go check it out for myself. The light show was phenomenal! We all had a great time watching the show. Scot and I were both surprised at how well Timmy did. We were expecting to have to take turns with getting up and walking with him but he did great!!! He loved the lights and watched most of the show. He took a short nap half way through the show and then he was ready to go again. Tristan (my sister's little boy) on the other hand was on the move the whole time. Getting him to sit still was hard and eventually my mom and Gina just went up top with him where they could walk around with him and still see the show. It was the opposite of how we thought it would be with the kids but regardless the show was a blast. TSO really puts on a great show. It still doesn't compare with the TSO Christmas Concert that Living Word (our church) used to do. We have some great vocalist at our Church that are better than the TSO vocalist by far!!! It's too bad :-( that our church doesn't do the concert any more b/c I really prefer them over the TSO concert even though TSO was great. If you have never seen TSO in concert and they are coming near where you live be sure to go see them. You will love everything they do and it's well worth the price you pay to see the show.

2 comments:

D Martinez said...

Pictures????

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

No, we didn't get any pictures. Everyone I know has told me that the pictures don't turn out good b/c of all the lights so I didn't even try. It's a huge light show.