Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Prunes

Prunes are definitely good for one thing. They will make you go in a big way! Timmy has had some big BM's. If I hadn't been on top of it with changing him when they happened they would have probably come out of his diaper. I know, TMI (too much information), but hey it's part of what comes with being a parent. I told Scot if people wouldn't get grossed out I would take a picture for everyone to see. Too bad you wouldn't be able to put the smell in a picture.

Anyhow, I said all that to say this, I think that we are going to hold back on the prunes unless he really needs them and move on to carrots. I'm sure he will like those better. He hasn't hated the prunes but you can tell that they aren't his favorite and why should I make him eat something that I would never eat myself anyways?! Makes sense, right?!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Lisa, if you really don't want people reading your blog, you can just say so. You don't have to gross us out, making us think, "Hey, maybe I'll skip this one. Who knows what info. this gal will give us next?!?!?!?!?"

As I've told my husband, there ARE some things he can keep to himself. Hint, hint!!!!

~Lisa, Scot, & Tim said...

Joanne, you are too funny!