Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Shots

We have been blessed that Timmy hasn't been fussy or ran a fever from his shots up until now. This is the first time that we have had to deal with him being fussy and running a fever from his shots. He has wanted to be close to me and I've let him. I can't believe he wasn't fussy or had a fever the other times he got shots?! I mean, he fussed when he got them but that was it. They poke him four times in his legs. It's awful to have to watch :'-( but he needs his shots so it must be done. Some people spread their kids shots out over several visits but I think that is more torture than just getting it over with in one visit. Of course the draw back to doing them all at once is that they can tend to be more fussy which has been the case this time. Thank God for Tylenol! It helps a lot when they are fussy and running a fever from their shots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!

My name is Jaime Dugan and I work for Mercy Ministries. I saw your blog and your post on Natalie Grant's website. You have such a beautiful family and amazing story. We would love for you to share your testimony on our graduates blog. Please e-mail me at JDugan@mercyministries.com and I can tell you all about it. God Bless!