Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Day

So, Scottie is washing and shining the work truck, Timmy just went down for a nap, and I'm on the computer looking out the window at how beautiful the trees are right now. The leaves are falling and blowing all over the place and it's overcast but the color on the leaves make it a beautiful day.

As I'm looking out the window and seeing Scottie cleaning the work truck and watching the leaves I've been reflecting on yesterday and the election results. I'm saddened, as many are, about the results and where this country is heading over the next four years. I've heard people make comments about how we really need to pray now. As I hear those comments all I can think is that you should have been really praying all along. Now we have a new leader and while it's not the leader I would have wanted he is our leader nonetheless. The bible tells us to pray for our leaders. We don't have to like them or approve of them but we do have to pray for them and that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

So now that we're moving forward I'm just thanking God for my life, for my husband, and for my son. God has blessed my life so much and that is what I'm going to focus on as we head into these next four years. I'm going to focus on our blessings and our relationship with God because no matter who the President is God is who I look to! As Ed Young said on Sunday, "I Vote For Jesus!" That's where I stand and stand firm! Jesus is my rock! Everything else is just sinking sand. I love you Jesus and I praise you!!!

No comments: