Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Our Business Website...

Scot and I have been working every moment that we can on our website to improve it and make it more noticeable on the web.  He's been doing a ton of SEO to the site.  I don't really understand SEO but it is what drives people to the site so he's been doing a ton of that.  I've been taking care of aesthetics which is a fancy way of saying I've been making it look nice...LOL!  I have to do everything in short segments since my car accident because sitting too long in front of the computer and working makes my neck and shoulders hurt a lot. I'm having to work a little then take a break for a bit and come back and work a little again.  It's frustrating but I'm dealing so that we can get things accomplished and done.  Take a look at what has been done so far at www.acleansolutionnc.com.  It is still a work in progress but looking better everyday.  Here's a picture of what the home page looks like when you go to it.  



No comments: