Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Another Update On Me...

I'm going for my third chiropractor appointment tomorrow since the accident and with each visit I feel even better.  I'm still having some pain but not nearly as excruciating as it was.  So thankful for my chiropractor right now and that I was doing maintenance visits with him all these years.  He said had I not already been doing that I could've been hurt much worse than I was.  He is so amazing and we are so thankful as a family for all his knowledge and keeping us at our optimum health all these years.  It is my prayer that I'm back to where I was before the accident in four weeks and that it won't take the full eight weeks.  This pic was taken before the accident.



No comments: