Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Another Update on Me...

So after our weekend travels to Kentucky and back with Scot doing almost all of the driving, which was very different for us, I went to the Chiropractor today to get adjusted.  He basically told me to avoid any traveling that is more than a few hours away until he releases me from care for the car accident that I was in.  I'm making improvements with each visit but I still remain in lots of pain a good majority of the time.  I do as little driving as possible and as little lifting or anything that requires lots of strength as possible.  The less I do the more things can stay in and the longer they stay in the more healing can occur.  I'm ready to get back to normal living.  I hate that this accident is keeping me from doing the things that I normally do and used to have no trouble doing.  It's been a real bummer to have to contend with this here at the holidays.  I'm grateful though that things weren't much worse.  It's good to keep things in perspective.  Our lives are busy but it's ok to slow down a little to allow yourself the time you need so that you can make forward progress.  The good thing is that I've been able to watch more Christmas movies as I've rested and recuperated🥰. 

No comments: