Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, September 25, 2023

Rant Time....

I've been using Blogger for my blogging since Tim was born.  That's 15 years now that I've been using it.  I've never had any issues with it until recently.  Recently when I make posts images from those post will disappear within a few days or sometimes a week from posting them.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason for their disappearance.  They just go away then I have to go in and reload the pictures all over again.  If this continues to happen I may be forced to start a new blog under a different entity such as Word Press or something.  The problem I'm having isn't anything I'm doing.  It's something happening in the background of blogger somewhere.  I'm really hoping they fix the issue because I really enjoy using blogger.  I'm not a big fan of the other blog sources out there.  Please pray with me that they fix this issue and my photos stop disappearing from my posts.  Thanks.

I just wanted you to know about all this incase you are on my blog and see that there's no image when there should be one.   I will be sure to let you know if I switch to a new blog source.  That will only happen if the disappearances keep happening and don't get resolved.  Thanks for following our blog for all these years.  It's been a great way to keep our family and friends in the loop of all that's going on in our lives.  I love sharing our lives with you all.  Here's to hoping and praying I can stay with blogger.  



No comments: