Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FYI on things with Me

Since so many people know about what has been going on with me I thought I'd do a blog to let everyone know that I'm OK.

Last Tuesday I had an episode happen that I thought could be my heart. I went to the doctor and they did an EKG and there was what I call a blip on the reading. That blip could mean many things or nothing at all so they sent me from the doctors office to the ER where eventually they kept me over night and ran blood tests plus did an echo cardiogram. They sent me home after finding nothing with my going to Cary Cardiology the next day to do a stress test which went well too. So they were able to rule out my heart but I still wasn't feeling right so I went for a follow up visit with my doctor yesterday. She said I have a sinus inner ear infection which is causing vertigo and gave me meds for it. So once the meds take effect she said the vertigo should go away. She told me what I really need to do is rest to which I responded, "you have met my son right?!"...lol.

This has been quite a week but I'm dealing and moving forward. What the devil means for my harm God turns to my good and for His glory. God is being glorified through all of this. I'm praising Him regardless of this interruption that has taken place in my life. Thank you all for your continued prayers. They are greatly appreciated!!!

No comments: