Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Thursday, November 18, 2021

November 11th Our 15th Wedding Anniversary

 As I was looking at our blog I realized I didn't do an Anniversary blog.  So much of our world is tied up in our son that we get busy with him.  Even though we didn't forget about our anniversary it was spent at home because T was having major sinus issues and we were being safe with his health.  Staying in seemed the right thing to do all around.  

It's hard to believe that it's been almost 16 years since Scot and I met and started dating.  Our friend, Lisa Young (who is no longer with us), helped jump start us both, when she had us to her house for dinner...LOL! We dated for less than a year.  We were engaged by September and married by November.  It was a whirlwind of a year the year we got married but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.  Scot is my best friend and the love of my life.  He was so worth the wait!!!  

Here are some memories from our wedding that I was enjoying looking through recently and I hope you enjoy them too. 

My niece and I.  She's all grown and in college now.




Mrs. Judy (who is no longer with us) helping everyone sign in. 

Scot's Parents

Scot and his best friend Charles

My brother, Calvin, gave me away since our dad is no longer with us.


Pastor Don Pollard officiated the service for us.















































































Becky (who is no longer with us), checking out my rings.  It's something we ladies do. 

























Such great friends attended our wedding and these are just a few of the pictures I have from that day.  Such great memories that we cherish just as we cherish one another and our friends and families as well.  Those no longer with us hold a very special place in our hearts and will never be forgotten.  

Life has had it's up and downs but there's no one I'd rather have by my side to do life with than my husband.  He's a gift from the Lord above and one I'm grateful for everyday.  I'm thankful that I get to fall in love with him more and more as we grow in this life together even with all of it's ups and downs.  We face the hard and difficult times together.  We face the good times together.  There's nothing we can't face as long as we do it together because we know who's we are.  We are children of the Most High!  With Him at the center of our marriage we can face anything!  God is our everything and we wouldn't want it any other way!  

No comments: