Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Aging Sucks!!!

This past week when I went to the eye doctor after having five days of issues with my right eye I found out that I have this going on with my right eye:  https://www.eugeneeyecare.com/conditions-vitreous-detachment-floaters/. I was told that in 6 months or so that my left eye should go through this too. Joy! Joy!  I understand it is a natural course of things as you age but it still sucks!!!  It’s really bothersome and giving me headaches at times. I had some burning too but the eye doctor assured everything I was experiencing was totally normal. I’m so very thankful that the burning is not constant and neither is the headaches. The floaters are though. It’s exciting to know that they will settle in the bottom of the eye and not be as bothersome at some point. 

No comments: