Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Toilet, Ceiling Fan, and Wall

Upstairs toilet is fixed. We had a small leak coming from it so we decided it was probably time to change out some things that generally need replaced over time and the toilet is all better. 

Next up our ceiling fan in the Master decided to die. It was only 20 years old. There’s that number 20 again🙄. We picked up a ceiling fan from Lowe’s and got that changed out. 

Now onto our next fix and that’s to patch the hole we had to put in T’s wall in order to check for water damage in the crawl space. We wanted to make sure we didn’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to his room because he is crazy allergic to mold. So now that we know his crawl space is dry we can leave those side walls alone. 

Scot has been all on top of it today. I help where I can but most of what needs doing he has to do so I watch until he asks for my help. 

I love how quiet the new fan is. The motor was burning out on the old one. Scot and I both have to have air movement at night in order to sleep so that had to be fixed. Plus it’s the ceiling light source for the room as well. I will say this though the new lights on the new ceiling fan are crazy bright. 

There’s always something to do around here. I’ve been learning a lot while watching and handing tools to Scot. I did have a chance to put some things together with the ceiling fan so all Scot had to do was take down the old and put up the new😁. 

There’s never a dull moment around here. It’s been nice that I’ve been home instead of traveling as much as I was for T’s training with his coach. Things would’ve kept falling by the wayside and there’s no telling what kind of mess we’d be in if I wasn’t able to be here to oversea things while Scot works. It’s why we make such a great team too. 

Just so you can have a pic to go with this post. Here’s Tucker’s past time while things are getting done. 

His favorite spot. On his pillows by my side of the bed. He is so spoiled. 

No comments: