Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024

USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024
Tim got 4th Place at USA Weightlifting Youth Nationals 2024 with Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club.

Sunday, June 30, 2024

My Aunts Service Yesterday...

Aunt Joyce's Celebration of Life service yesterday was done so well.  So many showed up for it.  It was done exactly the way one would expect a service of that sort to go.  The minister did an amazing job.  Everything was done so tastefully and so respectfully.  Everyone really loved the video that I made for the service.  I was glad that I was able to do it for them.  It was a way that I could honor her and be a blessing to my cousins at the same time.  

Here's the link to the video if you would like to watch it:  

https://youtu.be/HoYMJIAl0pk?si=4uuZAsQaZD6XD1Iz

She will always be in our hearts and missed.  My mom is the last living of her immediate family.  It's sad to think about that when she passes a huge chunk of our family is gone to only be forever remembered in our memories.  





Joyce and the rest of our family who are gone will be forever in our hearts and cherished in our memories.  So thankful for the time that we had with each and every one of them.  

After the service we went back to my cousins house and we ate and swam in her pool and just enjoyed family time together.  Here are some pics that we got:







It was such an enjoyable time with the cousins and my mom.  We have to cherish all the moments that we get because we never know when it will be our last.  


No comments: