Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Saturday, November 18, 2023

Mrs. Betty's Celebration of Life...

Yesterday afternoon I went to the celebration of life ceremony that they had for Mrs. Betty (my Sunday school teacher from when I was like 4 or 5 years old).  She was such a precious woman who could also be stern when she needed to be but she was also such a lady.  When I was little the way she carried herself made me think of how a queen carries themselves.  Very proper and always dressed impeccably.  She had no problem though putting people in their place if the need arose though.  Again just like a queen would do.  But she always prayed for everyone.  She always shared Jesus.  In her lifetime she must have touched hundreds of thousands of peoples lives for the Lord.  May she RIP!  

Her youngest daughter was telling me that Mrs. Betty told her last week that she was going to be with Jesus.  There was a glow about her.  I believe she was already having glimpses of heaven and Jesus before she passed on.  



No comments: