Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Great Advice....

I saw this post the other day and I took a screen shot of it.  I wanted to share it here with you all.













Who you surround yourself with really does matter.  We will be most like the top five people that we spend time with on a regular basis.  That is a fact!  You might ask how I know?  Well, I have lived a long while in this world, not as long as some but long enough.  I know from life experience how true that statement is!  I've experienced a lot of life.  I've been many places and seen lots of things.  I know this to be true, it is so important that you keep good godly friends very close because they will always be there to love and support you no matter what!   

No comments: