Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024
Athletic Lab Weightlifting Club 2024

Monday, January 13, 2020

T’s Thighs

One would think 🤔 this happened from TaeKwonDo Sparring Training:


Nope👎!!!  He did this at a trampoline park this past Saturday. I told him when we walked in to meet his friend so they could hang out and have fun, “Don’t do anything stupid that could get you injured.”  Famous last words right...LOL! 

He was challenged to do 3 back flips in a row on the really bouncy trampoline. The problem with that is that T arches his back ever so slightly so he never lands in the same place so he moved back a little then a little more until he got half way through the third flip then he hit the wall. To which my reaction was:


And then I looked at him when I knew he was going to be fine and said to him, “What did I tell you not to do?”  To which he promptly did the preteen/tween eye roll (which I hate😡 by the way) and he responded, “I know!”  

The things kids do. I’m just glad it was a glancing blow and all he has are a couple of bruises which he says don’t hurt. I’ve never had a bruise that doesn’t hurt so I’m sure it hurts but he’s just not telling me it does and sucking it up because he knows he really messed up🙄. 

Crazy nutty kid!  I love him so much!  But what a crazy nutty kid!  

No comments: