Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Back to Back VBS's

Last week Timmy did two VBS's.  One at Bayleaf Baptist in the morning and one at our church in the evening.  Bayleaf's VBS was "Agency D3 - Discover, Decide, Defend" and Faith Harvest's VBS was "Weird Animals".  Timmy had a blast at both.  Wednesday the 25th, after the "Agency D3" VBS, Timmy started talking to me about what he had learned and asking me if I had asked Jesus into my heart and as we continued talking he told me that he wanted me to pray with him cause he wanted to ask Jesus into his heart.  It was a very precious and special time.  I'd always wanted to be the one to talk to him about it and lead him in the prayer but wasn't sure if it would actually happen that way.  I'm so thrilled it did.  It was certainly a day of celebration in the Neal household.  Here are a few pictures from the two VBS's:














No comments: