Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Marbles Museum

There is so much to do at the Marbles Museum that we could take the kids back time and again and they would have just as much fun as they had today. Timmy, Charlie, and Andie Jo had a blast and I got lots of pics. Enjoy!
Ambulance driver
Slide that comes out of the back of a bus.
Who can I zap with these?
I'm ready for a fire.
Look at the new mommy.
What cool x-rays.
Mommy, read these words to me.
What is this cord for?
Woohoo, trains!!!!



What a cool pirate ship.

I turn this and the blade turns. How cool!
Wow, we can bounce on these.

Water.....Yipee!

He made the basket. Woohoo!

Oh boy Hockey!

My car is winning!!!!
Let's see how high I can get this.

A real saw. Yeah boy!!!
Awwww, Mommy and daughter having some creative time.
Where did the ball go?






No comments: