Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Lisa on 4 wheeler

It has been since I was 12 years old since I had driven a four wheeler and I was somewhat nervous being back on one again. This is my second trip up that hill. You can't tell it in the video but there is quite a steep hump where I had to get over without rolling the four wheeler. The first time I attempted going up it I had to back down the hill because I didn't judge it right or go up it the correct way and had to do it again. So it took two tries to get up the hill the first time but the next time around Scottie video taped me going up and getting it right...lol.

No comments: