Family Pic 2024

Family Pic 2024
Scot, Lisa, Tim, Tucker(dog), Stampy(wild hair guinea pig) & Dan(guinea pig)

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team - Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown

Athletic Lab Weightlifting Team -  Jan. 2024 - Charlotte Triple Crown
Tim did a 74kg Snatch and a 90kg Clean & Jerk at the 2024 Athletic Lab Spring Open Meet on 4.6.2024. He got Gold and made new Meet PR's too.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

15 months old today

It's hard to believe that this time last summer I was still a new mother who was doing her best to get used to being a mom. I was tired and worn out from the demands that come with being a breast feeding mother and was almost ready to give it up and go to the bottle. But, I knew that breast milk was best for my little guy and I wanted him to have the best so I pressed through. And now Timmy is such a big little guy. He is growing so much and gibber jabbering all the time. He is always all over the house checking things out and seeing how they work. He is a busy little boy. I'm so glad that we made the decision for me to be a stay at home mom. I would have missed out on so much had I put him in daycare and gone back to working again. And by being at home I've been able to take lots of pics for Scot to see so that he isn't missing all his important moments. Timmy loves his Daddy so much. It blesses me to see that because my dad wasn't very attentive to us kids when we were growing up. I've always said it would be different for my children than it was for me. That it would be better and it is. Timmy knows that his Mom and Dad love him very much. He is such a blessed little boy. I'm am so thankful for God blessing us with him. He is so loved.

No comments: